|AVAILABLE SCOPES AND (SUB)TYPES FOR ADR PRACTITIONERS AND THEIR COMPANIES|
|Version: August 2016|
|1. Scopes (types)|
|2. Honorary practitioners (**)|
|3. Practitioners of excellence (**)|
|4. Subtypes (content specialisms) (***)|
|5. Subtypes (branch specialism) (***)|
|6. Subtypes (international languages) (***)|
Only available for full certified mediators.
The mediator must comply with national rules & regulations with regard to the applicable scope.
If court mediator: the mediator qualifies in accordance with the applicable national criteria or is registered with a court / tribunal.
If family mediator: the mediator completed additional specialized training.
Subtype registration only possible if the related scope registration is granted / active.
Only available for professionals recommended by the ICC Council or a professional body or at the discretion of GNG or its subsidiaries.
Registered at the own discretion of the practitioner.
Global Network Group and its subsidiaries hold the right to refuse the registration application or to revoke a registered subtypes.
Certification scopes & (sub)types
- Select your ADR pracitioner
- For practitioners
- Complaintform / dispute settlement request
- Procedure requirements for ADR practitioners
- Code of conduct for ADR practitioners
- Disciplinary complaint handling & sanctions
- Rules for disciplinary complaints & sanctions
- Internal investigation
- Dispute settlement & arbitration
- Fraternal counselling for ADR practitioners
- Rules for the use of logo's & word trademarks
- About us