Global Network Group holds the right to start an internal investigation, at all times, in all matters and at its sole discretion.
If a situation is noticed in which no complaint is filed or we experience the need for improvement or change, the internal investigation is the appropriate management to tool to gather all relevant information, to reflect on the outcomes and based on that to consider updating rules, regulations, procedures and to implement the necessary improvements.
The participation in an international investigation is compulsory for all our registered and certified practitioners.
The participation of the clients of our practitioners, if applicable, is required, considered as valuable, relevant and necessary, however, can not be enforced.
An internal investigation is confidential unless decided differently.
All outcomes are reported to ICC Council.
- Select your ADR pracitioner
- For practitioners
- Complaintform / dispute settlement request
- Procedure requirements for ADR practitioners
- Code of conduct for ADR practitioners
- Disciplinary complaint handling & sanctions
- Rules for disciplinary complaints & sanctions
- Internal investigation
- Dispute settlement & arbitration
- Fraternal counselling for ADR practitioners
- Rules for the use of logo's & word trademarks
- About us