Global Network Group holds an arbitration procedure in order to settle disputes between practitioner(s) and their client(s).
The arbitration procedure includes the option to grant material or financial compensation for damage or disadvantage.
The procedure is on a voluntary basis only.
The parties should decide upfront if the arbitration procedure applies or agree additionally on this afterward.
The costs will be charged to the parties.
Dispute settlement & arbitration
- Select your ADR pracitioner
- For practitioners
- Complaintform / dispute settlement request
- Procedure requirements for ADR practitioners
- Code of conduct for ADR practitioners
- Disciplinary complaint handling & sanctions
- Rules for disciplinary complaints & sanctions
- Internal investigation
- Dispute settlement & arbitration
- Fraternal counselling for ADR practitioners
- Rules for the use of logo's & word trademarks
- About us