Global Network Group facilitates peer counselling for the registered and certified practitioners.
We do understand practitioners might experience professional issues and dilemmas during their work on which they wish to reflect confidentially with another professional.
Senior and highly experienced practitioners are available to provide the required peer counselling.
Peer counselling is only available for registered and certified practitioners and not for their clients.
Clients can start a disciplinary-complaint or dispute-settlement procedure or request for an internal investigation.
Fraternal counselling for ADR practitioners
- Select your ADR pracitioner
- For practitioners
- Complaintform / dispute settlement request
- Procedure requirements for ADR practitioners
- Code of conduct for ADR practitioners
- Disciplinary complaint handling & sanctions
- Rules for disciplinary complaints & sanctions
- Internal investigation
- Dispute settlement & arbitration
- Fraternal counselling for ADR practitioners
- Rules for the use of logo's & word trademarks
- About us